Clue: "A good walk spoiled," said Twain
We have 2 answers for the clue "A good walk spoiled," said Twain. See the results below.
- Game on a green
- Play a round
- Miniature ___
- Driving passion?
- Make the rounds?
- Play Pebble Beach, say
- Sport with woods and Woods
- It's full of holes and traps
- Green activity
- Game with aces and chips
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 26, 2005
- New York Times - August 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "A good walk spoiled," said Twain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!